There are many people out there who claim that going on a smoothie diet is a wonderful idea. Like any diet, there are pros and cons. One thing to keep in mind with any diet is being consistent, maintaining a balanced diet and incorporating regular exercise. By no means am I advocating that you turn yourself into a smoothie obsessed zombie that only gets what their body needs via a delicious blended weight loss smoothies as a long term plan. Smoothies can be a great way to get what your body needs, while focusing on achieving physical fitness goals. Like any diet plan, you should consult with your physician prior to starting a new program.
To help pay for the site we participate in the Amazon Associate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Benefits of The Smoothie Diet
1. Cleanses The Body Of Toxins
Smoothies can contain ingredients that are rich in antioxidants and detoxifying agents, these help to remove harmful toxins from your body. By removing toxins from your body it allows for enhanced absorption of nutrients, this can result in reducing appetite and increasing the rate of weight loss. Be sure to check out some great smoothie diet recipes to keep you on track!
2. Boosts The Breakdown Of Fats
By cutting calories, you are forcing your body to burn energy stored in fat. Be careful not to reduce your caloric intake below the minimum required to maintain good health. This could cause your body to slow down your metabolism as well as put your health at risk. As your body burns the excess fat, you will start to see physical changes and lose weight. Do not get disheartened if you don't see results in the first week. Everyone is built different and will see results at different rates.
3. Remove Unhealthy Meals From Your Diet
As part of going on a Smoothie Diet, you are generally replacing one to two meals per day with a smoothie. Let's face it, as delightful as fast food can be for lunch it comes at a price. It is quickly enjoyed in minutes and can take hours of effort in the gym to work off the weight it adds to our bodies. Personally, I am a big fan of the cheat day once I achieve my goal. It beats falling completely off the wagon and if you track your weight on a regular basis you can learn to effectively add a cheat day into your schedule.
4. Enhanced Physical Well Being
Physically you will most certainly lose weight. Additional physical benefits are having clearer skin, sleeping better, higher energy, feeling sharing and possibly more. Weight loss is only one of the numerous benefits you’ll get from this diet. How would you like more energy, clearer skin, better sleep, sharper thinking, stabilized blood sugar, and more?
1. A blender is a necessity for creating a delicious smoothie when you are on the 21 Day Smoothie Diet. I recommend going with a Ninja. It has all the bells and whistles. It allows you to make a single to go cup, or a multiple servings. It's ice crushing feature also comes in handy for creating some stress relieving adult beverages to reward yourself!
2. A plan and some easy to follow recipes. The 21 Day Smoothie Diet plan has an easy to follow 21 day plan. They provide you with a shopping list for each week and smoothie diet recipes that take the guess work out of your smoothie creations. Take it from me you don't want to be in the kitchen winging it. There is a fine line between a good smoothie and feeding the garbage disposal what should be your Smoothie Diet.